Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe finds it important that personal data is handled with care and that it is properly protected. The purpose of this privacy statement is to make clear how we handle personal data entrusted to us. We naturally comply with the rules that apply to this, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
The careful handling of your data entails the following:
- We do not request more personal data from you than is necessary for the proper fulfillment of our objectives for your membership of our community;
- Processing of personal data is only done in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided to us;
- If this is necessary for the processing of your personal data, we will ask for your explicit permission;
- No personal data is provided to third parties, persons or organizations, unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you provided us with your personal data;
- That we respect your rights with regard to the personal data you provide, such as the right to access, correction, oblivion and data portability;
- Our organization, including the technical infrastructure, is set up in such a way that the security of your personal data is guaranteed.
Special personal data
Special personal data are sensitive data, for example about ethnic origin, health and religion. Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe does not process special personal data, unless this is strictly necessary. In that case, explicit permission is requested to be allowed to process that special personal data.
Groups of people whose personal data are being processed
Data is processed for services to members (invitations, information provision) and administrative purposes. The basis is the permission given to process the personal data.
Employees and volunteers
Data is processed to implement the employment or volunteer agreement. The basis is the employment contract or the volunteer agreement.
Data is processed to be able to carry out the assignment and for administrative purposes. The basis is the agreement.
Interested people / connections
Data is processed to contact those who are interested in the activities of Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe, but who are not members. The basis is the permission given to process the personal data.
Persons younger than 16 years
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe only processes personal data of persons younger than 16 years if the parent, caregiver or legal representative gives written permission for this.
In order to send our newsletter, we need personal information. You register this data when you register as a newsletter subscriber. We request the following information:
- First Name;
- Surname and prefix;
- E-mail address.
Unsubscribing as a subscriber is always possible. In that case, your personal data will be deleted from the address file for the newsletter.
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe places visual material (for example in the form of photos and video recordings) in expressions of Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe , because this often concerns public matters. If you object to this, you can contact Lorden Manurung, firstname.lastname@example.org. The expressions that concern this are:
- Magazines, flyers, newsletters and the like;
- Social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
Providing data to third parties
Our starting point is that we do not provide personal data to third parties unless this is necessary to realize the purposes for which they were provided to us. Third parties to whom we pass on data are:
- The agency that handles our financial administration;
- The agency responsible for processing the salaries;
- The agency that takes care of our database;
- The agency that is responsible for planning the services, team and group overviews;
- The agency that distributes the newsletters;
- The agency that handles the processing of our registrations for camps, fun weekends and conferences;
- Bodies that may request information on the basis of legal provisions (e.g. the tax authorities and the judiciary).
We conclude a processing agreement with external parties to whom personal data are provided. The purpose of this agreement is to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Personal data required for our teams, groups, service planning and other related matters are exceptionally provided to third parties outside the European Union, with the aim of realizing the planning of our services, mapping our groups and being able to report.
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
The security of your data
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe makes every effort to protect your personal data so that your data is not used incorrectly. The measures we have taken include:
- All persons who have access to your personal data on behalf of Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe are bound to secrecy, for example through an employment contract or a separate confidentiality agreement;
- All (IT) systems are provided with access security;
- We use encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- All staff (paid and volunteers) are informed about the importance of protecting personal data and have signed a confidentiality agreement if necessary;
- Measures taken are periodically tested and evaluated.
Storing data outside the European Union happens in exceptional cases.
You always have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. It is possible to object to the processing of your personal data by us or our processors. Finally, you can request us to transfer your personal data to yourself or to another party designated by you (data portability).
You can always withdraw previous permission that you have given to process your personal data at the time you require. We ask you to do this in writing or by e-mail.
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe has established a processing register, which can be requested via email@example.com.
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe regrets it if you have a complaint about how we handle your personal data. If you have a complaint, please report it to us as soon as possible. We will contact you directly to discuss your complaint and find a solution together. If this is unsuccessful, you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Questions or remarks?
Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe
Van Faukenbergerstraat 142
2274 SC Voorburg
Data is processed to contact those who are interested in the activities of Stichting Kingdom Connection Europe, but who are not members. The basis is the permission given to process the personal data. We record the personal data if you become a permanent member of a group.